It's one thing to watch Team USA in on TV but watching them in person would be great! The problem is it's going to cost you!
AOL.com has some of the numbers:
- 2016 Olympic Tickets: $20 to $1,400 Per Ticket
- Flights to Rio: $1,200 to $5,800 Roundtrip
- Rio Hotels for the Olympics: $20 to $4,000 Per Night
- Rio Olympics Souvenirs: $5 to $80 Per Item
- Transportation Around Rio: $7 to $50 All Week
On the low end it would cost about $1,252 and that doesn't even account for food while you're there!